One Step At A Time Ep.29


Nick's POV: For the record, kissing Selena was everything I dreamed it would be....and more. Selena's POV: His lips touched mine, and I felt a million sparks spread through my body. My toes tingled, my eyes closed, my lips moved against his. His warm lips moved against mine in perfect harmony, and his arms slid around my waist. My hands moved to his face as I kissed back. He pulled me closer and everything felt so perfect. When we pulled apart, we were both breathing heavy. He seemed to realize what had just happened, and he quickly stood up. He rubbed the back of his neck, then turned and walked quickly away. I heard his car start and he drove away. I touched my lips lightly, and smiled to myself. Nick's POV: I walked into my house, and saw my father in the living room. I walked over to the stairs. "Nicholas! Come here!" he called. I sighed and walked into the living room, "What?" "Did you have fun with your mother?" he asked, and I could tell he was trying hard to repress his anger. I raised my chin, "Yes, I did have fun with my mother." I answered. "Well, you spent the full five hours with her?" he asked. It had been five hours? Wow. "No, I was hanging out with Selena." I said. I could visually see the satisfaction he felt when he heard that. His shoulders relaxed and his brow unfurrowed. His eyes turned less cold. "That's good, you should invite her over for dinner." he suggested. I rolled my eyes, and turned around, "Not gonna happen." I said as I walked upstairs. Two hours later Miley walked into my room. "How was it?" she asked, sitting next to me on my bed. "Hanging with Sel? Or hanging with my mom?" I asked without thinking. "You hung with Sel?" she asked, the curiousity burning in her eyes. I groaned, why did I say that? "Uhh, yea." I said. She held her curiousity and asked about my mother instead. "Is she nice?" she had asked. "The coolest!" I said, smiling. She smiled back, clearly pleased that I liked my mother. After an hour of explaining what happened with my mother, she finally asked. "So...what aout Sel?" "We...uh....kissed." I admitted, rubbing the back of my neck. Excitement lit up her eyes, and she squealed. "Omygosh!!! That's AWESOME!!" She half-screamed. I rolled my eyes, sometimes Miley could be really excited about OTHER people's business. Demi's POV: Monday came, and I was really dreading going to school. I didn't want to see HIM. Joe. The guy I'd been thinking about non-stop the whole weekend. And there he was, leaning against my locker. A boquet of roses were taped to my locker. And a box of chocolates were in his hand. If he thought I would go running into his arms he was wrong. I would make this so hard for him that he'd give up. I walked up to him, only because I needed a few books out of my locker. "Demi." he said, smiling at me. I pushed him out of the way and opened my locker, not even bothering to look at the roses. "Demi, please hear me out." I ignored him....he took that as a yes. "I wasn't leading you on....I was afraid to tell you mt feelings for you because I didn't know if you felt the same way....but now I know...and I want you to be my girlfriend." he said. I didn't answer. I just kept grabbing my books. "Well...?" he asked when I closed my locker and turned around to face him. "No." I said simply. "Why not?" he asked. "You know nothing about me." I answered. "What? That's crazy! I know TONS about you!" he argued. "Really? Cause I hate roses, I prefer tulips." "Oh...well that's one thing!!" he said. I raised my eyebrows, and took the box of chocolates out of his hand. "I can't eat these, I'm allergic to peanut butter." I told him, shocing them back into his hands. He sighed, "Okay, two things." he said. "Favorite color?" I asked. "Pink?" he guessed. "Black." I countered. "Three things." he said. It continued like that for the rest of the day. He'd keep showing up to try and see how much he knew about me. By now we were in the cafeteria. "Favorite ice cream place?" I asked. "Cold Stone." "Pinkberry," I said, sitting next to Selena who glared at Joe. Joe sighed, "You told her?" he asked. "She's one of my best friends." I said, turning my back to him. "Demi, please give me a chance." he pleaded. "No, if I'm not mistaken you don't know 63 things about me." I said. "Well...no, but I do now." "Now it's too late." I said, turning ang handing him the boquet of roses he gave me, "Keep them, maybe another one of your girls will want them." I offered. He looked down at the roses, then turned and walked away without another word.

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Golden teacherofmagic evelyn

Pokemon bdsm aileen

Zoegas labia napier